If you’re one of those suckers who got roped into going to school this year, you have my condolences… Kidding of course. Good for you! I think that everyone should have a chance to do what they want, so if going to school gets you there, or close, more power to you. It just wasn’t for me. Anywho, I hope all of you going back to school have a great semester!
This back to school makeup look is super quick, easy, and makes you look like you didn’t stay up half the night watching The X Files and eating too much candy… *cough cough* Abby Freel *cough*
P.S. This is actually my first blog post that I’ve made since I moved to Tennessee almost 3 months ago. The struggle is real babes. I Have been doing Instagram Exclusive posts so you can check those out! So that is my pale yellow room. With a crap ton of stuff hanging from my closet & a messy bed. Ah, yes. Homey.
I’ve really been loving the focus on the eyes lately… something so soft about it.
Here is what I used:
- MB (Maskcara Beauty) Pup (Transition Shade), MUG (Makeup Geek) Creme Brule (Crease), MUG Tiki Hut (Deep Crease & blend out lower lash line), MAC Shroom (Lid, brow bone & inner corner highlight), MUG Peach Smoothie (Blended onto lid), & MUG Americano (lower lash line)
- Too Faced BTS Mascara
- NYX Yellow Concealer (Prime & Conceal lids)
- OCC Sebastian (Lip Liner).
- MB Desert Sunset (lip color)- linked above as cream blush
- Real Techniques Blending Sponge (Blending face & eye concealer)
- Sigma E40 (Eye brush- blending)
- Real Techniques Eye Set (Mid size brush in this set- deep crease)
- Moda EZGlam Duo (single sided brush- blend out lower lash line)
- EcoTools Eye Set (Smalled brush- smudge lower lashline)
- MB 30 Second HAC (Both Ends- apply cream highlight & contour)
- MB B Squared (Larger End- blend out powder contour)
- MB Powder (Both Ends- apply setting powder and contour powder)
- MB I Shadow Everything (Both Ends- apply contour powder & blend it out)
- MB original IIID foundation brush that is discontinued
It feels so good to be back!