If you’ve been following me for longer than 10 seconds you probably know that I’m a natural makeup kind of gal. I just love the way you can enhance your features without changing them much at all. Don’t get me wrong, I like bold looks- I just tend to lean the other way. This look is kind of the best of both worlds. I paired a moderately deep crease with a nude lip.
Here’s what I used:
- Amber (Highlight), Ash (Main Contour), Shadow (Nose Contour), Pink Grapefruit (Blush), Honey (Illuminator & Center of Lips) All from Maskcara Beauty.
- My shadows are all from the Morphe 35O palette
- #1 on my lid and to highlight from brow bone
- #2 & #3 mixed heavily in my crease
- #3 in my deep crease
- #4 to blend everything out
- #3 & #5 on my lower lash line
- Clinique Liquid Liner (Top Liner)
- BTS Mascara (On my lashes)
- Ardell Natural Lashes applied with Duo glue
- OCC Sebasitan Liner (Lip Liner)
- Too Faced Naked Dolly (On my Lips)
- Mac Brun (Brows)
- Brow Gel
- Banana Powder (To Set Highlight)
- Bronzer (To Set Contour)
- Nyx Setting Spray
Thanks for reading my loves!