I’m the absolute worst when it comes to naming my looks. I’m like, well, I used lot’s a browns so lets call this one “brown look”…. Okay, maybe not that bad, but pretty close. I’ve already used names like simple, easy, natural, soft, and stuff like that that I would have liked to call this look, but then I thought “hey, this would literally look good on everyone!” So there it is, this is an everyone kinda look.
Who doesn’t love a big eye look?! Exactly. That’s why this is an everyone kinda look.
Here’s what I used for this everyone kinda look:
- Nyx Yellow Concealer (Prime Eyes) & Ben Nye Banana Powder (Set Concealer)
- MUG (Makeup Geek) Beaches and Cream (Transition), MUG Creme Brule (Crease, mainly outer half), MUG Barcelona Beach (Outer V), MAC Shroom (Center of Lid, Brow Bone Highlight), & MUG Ice Queen (Inner 1/3 of lid, inner corner)
- Clinique Liquid Liner (Cat Eye)
- Too Faced BTS (Mascara, only top lashes)
- NYX Wonder Pencil (Lower Waterline)
- House of Lashes Pixie Luxe (Falsies)
- Duo (Lash Glue)
- NARS Foundation in Santa Fe (All over foundation because I needed full coverage)
- MB (MaskCara Beauty) Aura (Highlight), MB Moonlit (Brighten under eyes mostly), MB Shadow (Contour), MB Desert Sunset (Blush), & MB Honey (Illuminator)
- MB Vanilla Dust (Set Highlight), Sephora Tranquil (Set Contour), e.l.f. St. Lucia (Set Blush), & Wet N Wild Reserve Your Cabana (Set Illuminator)
- Mario Badescu Facial Spray (Setting Spray)
Happy Fall Y’all! <3