Keeping it short and sweet today with some of my latest loves!
Since I’ve been trying to eat 20 or less carbs a day, I thought I’d share two of my favorite ultra low carb recipes that take the edge off of my HUGE sweet tooth.
- “Cheesecake” I’ve made this twice, with a slight difference each time-
- 8 oz cream cheese, 1/2 cup butter, 1 tsp vanilla, 3/4 cup Splenda (or whatever sugar sub)
- Just mix all that together and let chill in the fridge.
- The next time I made it I did almost the same thing, but with about 1/2-3/4 of the normal butter and added some lite cool whip. YUM!
- “Lemonade” This is something that I wish I could drink everyday, but lemons are so darn expensive!
- 1 lemon (I cut it in half, squeeze the juice into my cup, and then peel out most of the pulp because I LOVE pulp), 8-12 oz water & ice, 2 tbs Splenda (sugar sub), & a dash of cayenne pepper. Soo Yummy!
I just ordered this bodysuit & I cannot wait for it to come in! I’ve been looking for an off the shoulder shirt and I love this one!
I bought this tee the other day & It’s super soft and comfy, with a very relaxed fit. I would say that the color is more of a deep burnt orange. I’m wearing it here.
This Nyx Lip Liner in Mahogany is beautiful for a contoured red/ mid-deep lip. It’s also really great lined & blended into the lips on it’s own or with some clear gloss.
Have a great day y’all!