You’ll definitely be turning heads this summer with this (not so) subtly sexy look. I paired a little heavier top liner with a sexy pale pink lip.
Here’s What I Used:
- Aura (Highlight), Ash (Main Contour), Shadow (Nose Contour), Baby Watermelon (Blush), Honey (Illuminator) all from Maskcara Beauty.
- All of my shadows are from the Morphe 35O (Out of stock, but restocks regularly) Shades aren’t named so here’s a picture with numbers.
- I used shade #1 all over my lid and to highlight my brow bone.
- I mixed shades #2 and #3 in my crease.
- I blended out my crease with shade #4.
- I forgot to number it, but I used just a touch of the shade directly to the right of shade #1 in the inner corner of my eyes.
- That’s it! Isn’t that easy?!
- Clinique Liquid Liner (Top Liner)
- Lined my lips with OCC Sebastian Liner
- ColourPop Ultra Satin Lippie in Littlestitious.
- I used Mac Brun to fill my brows
- Topped of my brows with Brow Gel
- Coated my lashes in BTS Mascara
- Applied Ardell Natural Lashes with Duo Lash Glue
- Finished off with Nyx Setting Spray
Have a good day y’all!