I’ve been so super busy, that I haven’t been able to prepare many posts ahead of time. Sorry for that. You can yell at me later. To make up for it a little, I thought I’d gather all my favorite shows on Netflix so you can have yourself a nice binge watching session.
These aren’t really in any particular order:
- Gilmore Girls– This has almost everything… laughs, tears (of both joy & sadness), drama and heartwarming feelings
2. Parks and Recreation– like most shows, once you get to know the characters, you simply fall in love. This show is hilarious.
3. House M.D.– One of my very favorite dramas, and it makes me feel like I could diagnose your illnesses.
4. Lost– while the plot isn’t always spot on, the characters are awesome. Seriously some of my favorite characters of all time.
5. This Killing– the first two seasons are so good, so eerie and mysterious.
6. New Girl– This is one of my favorite more light, chick flicky comedies.
7. The Following– it’s legitimately scary and gory at times, but the first season is really great, and the others aren’t bad.
8. The Office– so funny it’ll make you wish your job was like this.
9. How I Met Your Mother– It’s not my favorite, but It’s nice and light and pretty darn good- especially the first time you watch it.
10. Arrested Development– who doesn’t love shows about crazy families?
11. It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia– they’re horrible people, but it can be hilariously funny.
12. Breaking Bad– the acting is great, the story is great, it’s just a really great show.
13. Broadchurch– a really great detective show. I haven’t watched season two yet, but I have high hopes. (it’s the British version of Gracepoint by the way, they just changed the plot slightly here and there)
14. Heroes– okay, the first season is really good, each season goes downhill quite a bit.
15. Sherlock– a modern spin on a classic story & I love it.
There are so many more that I like, these are just some of my favorites 🙂
Tune in later this week for something SUPER exciting!!!
Hope you all had a happy New Year!