I see so many cool toned smokey eyes. I see just as many warm toned smokey eyes. What I hardly ever see is a warm and cool toned smokey eye. I love the contrast of warm and cool colors, so I decided to create this look. Let me tell you that it’s one of the best I’ve created in all my years of doing makeup. These photos honestly don’t even do it justice! Without further adieu the warm & cool smokey eye.
Of course I paired this bad boy with a nice nude lip.
I used everything, but the kitchen sink.. so sorry about that, but I wanted it to be perfect.
- Nyx Yellow Concealer (prime eyes) & Ben Nye Banana Powder (Set concealer on eye lids)
- MUG (Makeup Geek) Peach Smoothie (Transition), MUG Creme Brule (Crease), MUG Frappe (Crease), MUG Tiki Hut (Crease & Lower lash line), Morphe Shadow Pictured below (crease & lower lashline), MUG Americano (lower lash line), MUG Mocha (crease), MB (Maskcara Beauty) Emerald City (Lid), MB Midnight (upper lash line), any matte black shadow (upper lash line), & MAC Shroom (Brow bone & inner corner highlight)
- Too Faced Better than Sex Mascara
- Nyx Wonder Pencil (Eye Liner)
- MB Aura (Cream Highlight), MB Shadow (Cream Contour), MB Petal (Cream Blush), MB Rose Gold & (Cream Illuminator)
- MB Vanilla Dust (Set Highlight), Sephora Tranquil (Set Contour), Revlon Powder blush in Wine With Everything that I think is discontinued (set blush), & Wet N Wild Reserve your Cabana (Set Illuminator)
- Nyx Matte Setting Spray
Have a grand day!