It’s wedding season so I thought I’d share this simple EASY Bridal Makeup. It’s beautiful with just enough glam for your special day.
Here’s how to get this look:
- Amber (Highlight), Ash (Main Contour), Shadow (Nose Contour), Ruby (Blush), Honey (Illuminator & Center of my Lips) all from Maskcara Beauty
- Love all over lid, Mocha in crease, Warmth to Blend out crease, Sheer Joy mixed with Transforming Pearl to highlight brow bone and in the inner corner, Mocha very lightly on lower lashline from the Naturally Pretty Palette.
- Boudoir (Lashes)
- BTS Mascara
- OCC Sebastian Liner (Lip Liner)
- Naked Dolly (Lipstick on Lips)
- Clinique Liquid Liner (Top Liner)
- Mac Brun (Brows)
- Brow Gel
- Banana Powder (Set Highlight)
- Bronzer (Set Contour)
- Nyx Setting Spray
I hope you love this bridal makeup as much as I do!
Have the most wonderful of days!